[admin] [Fwd: Re: gui and graphics question]

Erik Enge eenge at prium.net
Fri Nov 7 19:03:44 UTC 2003

Kenny Tilton <ktilton at nyc.rr.com> writes:

> Any ideas?

It looks like his host was not available at the time common-lisp.net's
Mailman tried sending him his subscription information.  I just retried
manually but still no luck:

  2003-11-07 13:57:33 1AHpuw-0006ej-00 == tarvydas at allstream.ca
  T=remote_smtp defer (110): Connection timed out

It looks like his SMTP is dead.  If he could assure me that it's not
I'll see if there's something wrong with common-lisp.net's internet
access that maybe won't allow us to get to him (doubt it).

The common-lisp.net mailserver will try several more times for the next
few days before giving up.

Erik.