[admin] Cello, too?

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Sun Nov 9 16:14:23 UTC 2003

Mario Mommer wrote:

>Kenny Tilton <ktilton at nyc.rr.com> writes:
>

>>So I would like to formally request a separate Cello project on
>>common-lisp.net.
>>

>I approve too. I was away for a few days without 'net access...
>
>I think that if Kenny feels that a single project with subprojects
>cells, cello, and open-gl bindings will be more comfortable for him
>right now - well, I don't see a problem.

Thx, guys. I woke up this morning and remembered, hey, Cello, so far has
been gotten to work only on win32 and only with LW and ACL (CLisp and
CormanCL efforts came to nought, but might fly with more persistence;
anyway..) so that's another black mark for Cello. I'd at least like to
see one port to the land of Unice before beating my chest too loudly
about Cello. And my ogl bindings are a private joke, I'll never brag
about those. :)

The envelope, please.....Cello will be nothing but a zip available by
FTP from the Cells project until/if there is a version working under X
(SBCL, CMUCL, or OpenMCL). Then I will re-request a Cello project.

Thx for being supportive and ging me the options.

kenny

--
http://tilton-technology.com