[admin] Application for a number of projects

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Sat Dec 27 01:54:22 UTC 2003

Hi!

I'd like to follow Marc Battyani's lead (actually, I made him do
it... :) and use your services to host mailing lists for existing Lisp
projects. The plan is that the projects will stay where they are now
but will be amended by mailing lists (and maybe CVS access later
on). If that's possible, I'd like to apply for the following projects:

  - cl-ppcre <http://weitz.de/cl-ppcre/>
  - cl-gd <http://weitz.de/cl-gd/>
  - cl-who <http:/weitz.de/cl-who/>
  - html-template <http://weitz.de/html-template/>
  - cl-interpol <http://weitz.de/cl-interpol/>

Plus, it would be nice if I could use a common-lisp.net mailing list
for "The Regex Coach" <http://weitz.de/regex-coach/> as well. This
application is not "open source" but it's freeware. I don't know if
this kind of software is covered by your acceptance policies but I
think the program is a good poster child for Common Lisp... :)

Thanks in advance.

Happy Holidays,
Edi.

--