[admin] Re: New SLIME CVS user

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Mon Dec 15 08:43:42 UTC 2003

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 04:19:18AM +0100, Luke Gorrie wrote:

> > Could we hook up Alan Ruttenberg <alanralanr at comcast.net> with SLIME
> > CVS-commit access please?
>
> Oops, I forgot the protocol -- Alan, could you mail your ssh public
> key to admin at common-lisp.net?

Or rather your GPG/PGP public key. If you don't have one, have a look
at htpp://www.gnupg.org for directions and documentation: your account
password will be mailed to you encrypted with it.

Ob protocol: we should probably require "please add user" requests,
etc, to be signed as well. So at the risk of sounding anal retentive
-- Luke, could you resend this request accompanied with a GPG
signature...

Cheers,

 -- Nikodemus, trying to get hip on this crypto stuff