[admin] Project listing

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Sat Dec 13 13:11:22 UTC 2003

I propose that we extend the "Projects" page to include the name of a
contact person (default to owner), a valid but obscured email-address
for the same, and a one-line description for the project.

Also, as a quick first measure to pacify Paolo I've made a version of
the sample page named temporary.shtml we could put up for those
projects that have no webpages.

When putting this tmp-page up I would also like to email all project
owners who need to put up proper pages with the suggestion that they
edit the page to contain a short description of their project, plus
links to mailing lists and repository.

Cheers,

 -- Nikodemus