[admin] new project suggestion

Yurii A. Rashkovskii yrashk at fp.org.ua
Thu Dec 11 13:29:16 UTC 2003

> I'd prefer the license issues were settled before a hosting decision
> is made. We generally recommend MIT/BSD-style licenses, and LLGPL over
> GPL, but GPL is ok too.
>
> Also, I'm not quite sure what you mean by "development engine". Is
> that another name for IDE, or something totally different?

Basically, it is a set of libraries to build frame and workflow-based
applications atop of them and probably some tool applications inside (not
sure yet).

> Otherwise I approve -- pending the license.

Well, GPL seems to meet most of my requirements for licensing issues, so
I'll prefer using it.

P.S. By the way, is there any way to use Arch revision system on
common-lisp.net?

Thanks in advance,
Yurii.