[admin] ViewARCH

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Wed Dec 3 17:30:49 UTC 2003

Would it be possible to install ViewARCH on cl.net? It's a ViewCVS
like program adapted to arch archives.

It's home page is http://arch.bluegate.org/

It requires python >= 2.3 and tla >= 1.1pre8. The install appears to
be similar to that of ViewCVS however i personally have never
installed it.

Due to how tla works apache must be able to read the archive
directory, I have no problem with this since my archive's in
public_html, I dont know what the other projects have done.

I don't know what kind of workload or security issues this would
create. I'm offering myself to try and install viewarch (maybe just
for the bese and ucw projects) and see what issues spring up, then
decide whether to offer it to other projects or kill the idea.

--
-Marco
Ring the bells that still can ring.