[Admin] Re: [Paolo Amoroso] Re: [Clump] Re: Free CVS access (++) for open-source CL projects.

Mario Mommer mommer at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Aug 18 15:56:56 UTC 2003

Erik Enge <erik at nittin.net> writes:
> Mario Mommer <mommer at igpm.rwth-aachen.de> writes:
>
> > Not that I know of. I would take it just like that to c.l.l.
>
> Ok, go for it.

What do you guys think of the following?

"
Subject : [ANN] Common-lisp.net

http://common-lisp.net

is a web-site dedicated to providing the Common Lisp community with
development resources, including CVS, FTP, mailing lists, and
web-space.

Future plans include Subversion and Arch support, co-operation with
other related projects, plus news and articles (authors are welcome!).

Regards,

      Erik Engke
      Mario S. Mommer
      Nikodemus Siivola