[Admin] Re: [Paolo Amoroso] Re: [Clump] Re: Free CVS access (++) for open-source CL projects.

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Mon Aug 18 13:44:21 UTC 2003

On Sun, Aug 17, 2003 at 10:06:24AM -0400, Erik Enge wrote:

> I'd like to stick with clo because if we do we have a system that is
> fully compilant with a standard (project-name+mailinglist-name, etc)
> which in turn is much easier to write code against.

Ok.

> Should we announce them?  Let me know and I'll tell Paolo and then one
> of you guys can have the honors of telling c.l.l and cliki.

Ok. Here's a possible text for announcement:

"
Subject : [ANN] Common-lisp.net

  http://common-lisp.net

is a website dedicated to providing the Common Lisp community with
development resources, including CVS, FTP, mailing lists, and
webspace.

Future plans include Subversion and Arch support, co-operation with
other related projects, plus news and articles.
"

Anything else?

Cheers,

 -- Nikodemus