[toronto-lisp] location for Dec.

Leo Zovic leo.zovic at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 16:14:43 UTC 2012

Bento Miso can indeed host a larger group. I'm ok with either location.
Wave gets minor preference because it happens to be closer to my work, but
if other people can't make it due to location, I'd prefer to make the
further trip rather than exclude attendees.

Last I heard from the Toronto Haskell mailing list, they were re-thinking
their meeting time (though from what I understand, they're still hosted at
the Hack Lab; no idea whether that's from preference or for lack of another
venue). We could send them a heads-up about our December meeting time/place
and see if they'd be ok with it.

toronto-haskell at googlegroups.com

-Leo