Language extension / "behavior"

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Tue Jan 24 12:23:36 UTC 2023

Hey,

> You seem to be asking for opinions. I do think adding keyword args is fine. I believe Franz does this, and it works well.

This is certainly an established practice - another example is make-hash-table (and weakness arguments). That said it is annoying to quote two arguments, i.e

(make-hash-table #+ICL :weakness #+ICL :key
                 #+OPK :key-weakness #+OPK t)

Best regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Przemyśl, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi