Numpy and Common Lisp?

Steven Nunez steve_nunez at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 00:21:47 UTC 2023

Robert,
When you write:
"I asked for a CFFI binding because I found a number of stabs at something similar in CL, but none looked promising for use in the short term."
Which libraries did you try and what was lacking?  Did you provide any input or raise any issues to the authors and maintainers?  Is it only linear algebra you want to do?

Cheers,
   Steve