[pro] Is cl-yacc going to cut it?

Matthew D. Swank akopa at charter.net
Sat Feb 5 04:16:20 UTC 2011

I had heard about cl-peg, but not Esrap.  Most of the time I can get
away with the space requirements need by both parser combinators and and
pack-rat parsers, but there are some large documents where that isn't
practical.

One thing I would like to eventually see is a mature library that can
take a spec like a PEG and generate different types of parsers for it.

Matt