[Fm-lisp] New Version 0.3.0 of Exif Plugin

Jens Teich info at jensteich.de
Wed Aug 6 07:07:06 UTC 2014

Hi,

Exif Plugin[*] is now able to get EXIF data also from container fields
with images stored as reference. External jpg files are also accessible.

The demo file is improved, it shows all existing exif data in a portal.
In the older versions there was only one tag selectable.

Demo file is FM 12 now and includes both plugins (for Mac and Win). It
automaticly installs the plugin if necessary and helps to enable the
plugin (if it is disabled).

There are two new functions:

Get_Exif_Reference( jpeg_reference ; tag )

which wants a FileMaker container field with jpg images stored as
reference as first parameter and the exif tag as second.

Get_Exif_from_File( unix_path ; tag )

this function expects a unix path as first parameter:
'/Users/me/Desktop/myfunnypic.jpg' (Mac)
'c:/Users/me/Desktop/myfunnypic.jpg' (Win)

~Jens

---
[*] Download link is:
http://jensteich.de/wp-content/exif-plugin/ExifDemo-0.3.0.zip