Deliverability via admin at common-lisp.net and request for a new GitLab group

Vladimir Sedach vas at oneofus.la
Mon Jun 19 19:56:55 UTC 2023

Hello,

I tried sending a request for a new GitLab group for CLiki2 to
admin at common-lisp.net on May 31, and again on June 4.

I have not received a reply to either message. I did get DMARC
reports from several mail hosts, except philipp at marek.priv.at, for
whom the following delivery failure message was returned:

Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon at common-lisp.net> writes:

>   philipp at marek.priv.at
>     (generated from pmarek at common-lisp.net)
>     host nc.hitco.at [2a03:4000:6:71ec::cafe]
>     SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<philipp at marek.priv.at>:
>     550 5.7.23 <philipp at marek.priv.at>: Recipient address rejected:
>     Message rejected due to: SPF fail - not authorized. Please see http://www.openspf.net/Why?s=mfrom;id=vas@oneofus.la;ip=2a01:4f8:160:83c4::8;r=<UNKNOWN>

I believe this is due to a configuration error on Philipp's SMTP
server, and have corresponded with him about this separately. The
DMARC policy for my mail domain has a "none" policy, so SPF failures
should not be rejected. I set up DKIM, SPF, and DMARC on this domain
in 2015, have a 10/10 deliverability score from
https://www.mail-tester.com/ and have not had any problems with
mailing lists.

So, 2 things:

1. Can everyone who is being forwarded mail from
   admin at common-lisp.net please check their spam folders for any
   messages sent via admin at common-lisp.net to them since May 30th?

2. Can someone please make a new GitLab group for CLiki2 with my
   account (vsedach) as an owner?

If no one finds emails from me sent to admin at common-lisp.net in their
Spam folders, there might be a configuration issue with how those
mails are forwarded. I receive mail forwarded via
vsedach at common-lisp.net, so it might be something involving
forwarding to multiple people.

Thank you.
--