Changes to issues no longer getting set out via email

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 03:45:46 UTC 2023

On 4/18/23 18:39, Dave Cooper wrote:

>     I spoke too soon. I get an email for
>     https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/cmucl/cmucl/-/merge_requests/93#note_11478
>     but I responded to that comment in
>     https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/cmucl/cmucl/-/merge_requests/93#note_11479
>     and didn't receive an email.
>
>     Bummer.
>
>>     —jon
>

> Are you sure it's supposed to send you emails for your own comments?

No, I'm not 100% sure, but now that I look closer, I can't find any
emails about my comments on issues and merges (except for actual merges
being done).

That makes it hard for me to know if the messages went out, though.  The
messages currently go to 202.cmucl.cmucl.gitlab.common-lisp.net

I would think that all messages should go to the mailing list;
otherwise, there would be no email record of my comments.  That would
seem to be unfortunate; I was expecting the mailing list to have a
record of everything.