Simplifying hosting services (aka "breaking up the monolith")

Marco Antoniotti marco.antoniotti at unimib.it
Tue Jan 11 21:34:30 UTC 2022

Hi

I have no objections about the new setup (although, the switch may confuse
someone).

But, call me an old curmudgeon, I will want to be able to deploy my static
web pages and NOT use some non-lisp page generation tool (if I understood
correctly what it would entail) (*).  Hence I would respectfully ask to be
able to produce the-old-curmudgeon.common-lisp.X with possibly old age and
quaint, "handcrafted" HTML.

All the best

MA

(*) Plus, a deployment via an invocation of http://helambda.sf.net should
be a must (yes; I will eventually migrate it to common-lisp.net).

--
Marco Antoniotti, Professor                           tel. +39 - 02 64 48
79 01