Projects without project page

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 12:49:31 UTC 2018

Hi,

Working on cleanup this weekend, I found that roughly one quarter of all
projects never replaced their auto-generated project page.

These projects will likely (I have yet to find out) come in two groups:
those which never got off the ground (no commits in source control) and
those which simply didn't bother setting up a project page.

I'm thinking to point the project page to the source repository (e.g.
GitLab) when the project has sources, but doesn't have a project page.

As for the projects which never spawned code, I'm wondering: should we
simply remove those off the system (after contacting the project members,
of course)? I mean, there's little Common Lisp value in them...

Regards,

http://efficito.com -- Hosted accounting and ERP.
Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.