[lists] Re: [clo-devel] Getting clhp installed on Apache

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Fri Nov 14 14:03:33 UTC 2003

On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 08:10:53AM -0500, Erik Enge wrote:

> That said, this is not really a dictatorship so if the two of you want
> to outvote me, you can.  :-)

No need. If it's chrooted and running as nobody in a directory it
can't write to I feel safe enough.

If it needs write access, I feel safe enough if you feel confident
enough. ;)

Or for maximum paranoia I suppose one could mount a small partition
inside the chrooted tree, but that is probably overkill in the present
situation.

Cheers,

 -- Nikodemus