[Clo-devel] We're getting feedback!

Erik Enge erik at nittin.net
Fri Aug 22 14:26:28 UTC 2003

Stig E Sandoe <stig at boblycat.org> writes:

> If it is a volunteer project (not sponsored) I'd say that names,
> current job, and roughly what the person does on cl.net is
> informative.  If a company is providing network, hardware, etc I think
> it's good to mention it.

I'm paying for the box, Mario owns .org and Nikodemus owns .net.  I'm
doing the admining on the box, Mario and Nikodemus are writing webpages.
I'm not sure that information is valuable to anyone?  Especially because
they are not set in stone and are changing all the time (sometimes I
write HTML etc).