Shared/static libraries in static-program-op context

Attila Lendvai attila at lendvai.name
Mon May 25 10:23:16 UTC 2020

> We might have to be mindful that people shipping applications most
> likely do this dance themselves, so we might clash.

if it can be done in a way that just works nicely, then i wouldn't
care about any clashes.

people who update CFFI can take care of updating their image load/save
hooks, too.

backwards compatibility encoded into the codebase is overrated in the
era of DVCS'es and quicklisp.

just my 0.02,

--
• attila lendvai