[Bese-devel] UCW made easy ?

Xavier Maillard maillaxa at fastmail.fm
Thu Jul 17 20:30:57 UTC 2008

Drew Crampsie a écrit :
> 2008/7/17 Xavier Maillard <maillaxa at fastmail.fm>:
>
>> Hi,
>>

>>> IMHO, filling that hole will promote UCW much more. Compare UCW state to
>>> e.g. Sun Java site, which is full of example code exercising all  aspects of
>>> the language and its libraries.
>>>

>> I agree. We also need to have documentations up-to-date, tutorials, etc.
>>

> Better get writing guys.. anything you do is appreciated and i will
> include anything worthwhile in the 'official' tree :).

That's planned ! In fact as long as I am discovering UCW, I will take
notes and try to get something cool out of them.

Currently I am trying to think the best way to organize UCW devel onto
my platform. We use standards
here and I can't just throw lisp codes anywhere. I need to get a script
to launch UCW as a "daemon" to get rid of the console, etc.

Regards,