[Bese-devel] UCW AJAX Question

Henrik Hjelte henrik at evahjelte.com
Fri Jun 29 07:32:59 UTC 2007

I use the json-rpc protocol. an implementation is in the cl-json
project on common-lisp.net I attach a file that does the last bit,
connecting rpc from cl-json with ucw. I haven't checked if it works
with the latest ucw yet.

On the client side you can use a javascript library to encode json.
Then use a way to send the request. such as dojo bind. Decoding can be
as simple as eval on the returned data. You can read more on json.org

Good luck,
Henrik Hjelte