[Bese-devel] possible memory issues with UCW

mrd mdanish at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Jul 17 20:15:17 UTC 2006

I am starting to believe that my "use" of the container class is causing
the memory allocation issues.  Looking at the BACKTRACKS slot of the
current frame, it grows from a length of 6 (at the login screen) to 680
(when the main admin menu first displays after log in).  Because there
are 16 or so components in the container, and each component is fairly
complex, I think it is adding lots of unnecessary backtracks to the
current frame due to the undisplayed components.

--
;; Matthew Danish -- user: mrd domain: cmu.edu
;; OpenPGP public key: C24B6010 on keyring.debian.org