[Bese-devel] Fwd: After a hiatus, came back to UCW & `UCW Intro'; having problems with `UCW Intro'

Ties Stuij cjstuij at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 10:39:49 UTC 2006

On 7/12/06, Thomas Elam <tomelam at gmail.com> wrote:
> I hope this is considered spamming. I hope to get an answer quickly so I can
> get into the meat of ucw. I haven't got an answer from Stuij yet.
>
> An answer to this mailing list would be quite sufficient. Thanks.

Damn. Sorry for sleeping and working. I'll try to quit my job, have to
set my priorities ;o)

Well, you didn't give me much to go on. The showstopper i know of is
the one i pointed at yesterday, eg add (action-dispatcher) to your
list of dispatchers. If that doesn't help, could you give some more
details. I on my part will update ucw and see what happens on my side
of the line.

Darn, didn't think anyone read that crappy tutorial anymore. Sorry.
I'll update it soon.

Greets,
Ties