[Bese-devel] Re: character issues. aka: http is a binary protocol, get over it.

Maciek Pasternacki maciekp at japhy.fnord.org
Thu Dec 15 17:41:42 UTC 2005

On Prickle-Prickle, The Aftermath 57, 3171 YOLD, Aleksandar Bakic wrote:

> (Basically, I use utf-8 in textual
> forms and binary images in multipart/form-data ones.

Same for me.  I serve binary content, aside from UTF-8-encoded HTML,
by publishing directory with images -- no dynamically created
binaries.

--
__    Maciek Pasternacki <maciekp at japhy.fnord.org> [ http://japhy.fnord.org/ ]
`| _   |_\  / { (2a) No matter how hard you try, you can't make a baby in much